News, Announcements, and Polls.
Leonardo
High King
Hunter
Posts in topic: 1

Microsoft buys Zenimax Media

Post by Leonardo »

Reposted from the Nexus MA forum.
Reneer wrote:I don't know how I feel about this development just yet, but Microsoft intends to purchase ZeniMax Media: https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-bethesda-zenimax-aquisition
I don't like it one bit and TBH I dunno what reaction I would have if this happen.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
dietbob196045
Thegn
Hunter
Posts in topic: 1

Microsoft buys Zenimax Media

Post by dietbob196045 »

FYI: They been planning this for over a year that I know of, maybe even longer
It's not an intention, it's a done deal

What does it mean ?

The Good..... Faster delivery of new games.... Microsoft has a endless budget, as long as the game concept will bring big profit, they will back the development financially, without limits and get it done quickly

The Not So Good..... More games will be developed for X Box and if your not an X Box user and you want to play, your buying an X Box

The Bad... Microsoft will have more control of what you do, see and play, PLUS as they do now with your Windows Version, they will force you to upload
there updates or you won't be able to play, and weather or not you believe in computer/console control... they will include in the updates malware which over time will screw your PC and Game Console, so you'll have to buy a newer more expensive version (Which they will own, if they don't already)

The Really Good........ My stocks will go up :)
Enjoy the Great looking Can of Dietbob, because the taste isn't so great
Introducing Dietbob Zero, lots of Calories, Zero Flavor

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic